[Fredslist] Secretary for new public school needed

Sylvia Bruzzese sbruzzese at apsbiz.biz
Thu Feb 24 10:52:18 EST 2005

Good morning fellow Gothamnites!

I have a client who is opening a new all-girls charter high school in NYC in
September 2005.  She is looking for a competent, responsible and
hard-working individual to be her office secretary.  If you know of anyone
who may be interested, please forward their resume to me and I'll pass it on
to my client.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Thanks.

Sylvia R. Bruzzese
Partner
APS Business Solutions LLC / Taxes R Us LLC
River Plaza Shopping Center
94 West 225th Street - Suite 203
New York, NY 10463
T: 718-561-7850
F: 718-561-7855
E-mail: sbruzzese at apsbiz.biz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto are
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If the reader of this email is not the
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any forwarding,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and/or its attachments,
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents thereof, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify the sender via return e-mail or calling the contact number listed and
delete the email and any attachments and destroy any tangible manifestation
thereof.

Thank you.