[Fredslist] SMOKE & A JOKE 3/14-On-line Registration

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:41:43 EST 2005

Are are looking for a fantastic way to entertain clients or just want to
have some fun for the evening - we have an unforgettable evening
planned.  I run these dinners for the Friars Club and they are a blast!

7 WOMEN have registered and we want more!

There is plenty of secure parking and only a 2 block walk from the Citibank
Building.

David Stein

Register NOW http://www.automatic-mail.com/cigar/

Cigar Factory Outlet discountcigars.com
&
The Jackson Avenue Steakhouse

present

A SMOKE & A JOKE

Starring

"The Fat Rat Bastard" Jeff Pirrami

Monday, March 14th, 2005 6pm

$ 150 per person tax deductible
Come enjoy a fabulous night of open bar featuring
hors d'oeuvres, salad, jumbo shrimp cocktail, aged sirloin steak, desert
and a variety of premium cigars.

You'll be  Havana Great Time!

For  On-LIne Reservations  go to http://www.automatic-mail.com/cigar/

or Call

David Stein  347-581-7909 or Joe "Q"  516-872-9500

havanasmokenjoke at aol.com
http://www.automatic-mail.com/cigar/