[Fredslist] Fw: Kidney Donor

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Tue Feb 22 13:43:03 EST 2005

We almost accomplished a miracle. See the attached as to a friend's dire need for kidney. Wonderfully, Gothamite Lee Wilcox stepped up and offered to be tested for compatability. Unfortunately, he was not a match, but he is a hero who lives up to Gotham's mantra "It's better to give than receive....Thank you so much Lee!  Back to the drawing board. Does any one have any ideas?