[Fredslist] A personal plea to find a home for....

Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com
Thu Feb 17 08:48:10 EST 2005

My 2 Himalayan Cats.

Unfortunately Frank's (my husband and fellow Gotham member, Attorney's group
and New Jersey) allergies have kicked up in a way that he can no longer
breath because of our cats.

They are both mature,(14 years old)extremely healthy female cats that have
been indoors their entire lives. They are spayed and declawed and very
litter box trained.

They are warm, affectionate, loving cats that would require a warm, loving
home.

I know I can count on Gotham to assist me in finding the ideal home for my
very special cats.

Much, much thanks in advance as time is becoming of the essence.

Very Gothamly yours,

Jacqui Atcheson