[Fredslist] Atty Needed Near Somerset County to Represent Invididual in Employment Case

Nancy Schess nschess at kzrd.com
Wed Feb 16 16:52:24 EST 2005

Just for the record, the last email I sent barely 10 minutes ago solicited
8 really substantive responses so far!  The power of Gotham!

Now try this one.  Our firm is defending an employment case for an employer
located in New Jersey.  The manager involved has been named in his
individual capacity and we are looking for counsel to recommend to him.
The lawsuit is in state court in Somerset County.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: (212) 935-6020 x219
Fax: (212) 753-8101
nschess at kzrd.com
www.kzrd.com

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.