[Fredslist] Fw: New Year's Resolutions and Greetings

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Thu Dec 29 14:44:41 EST 2005

An addendum.
-----Original Message-----
From: "Janis" <janis at eliteautos.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:33:11
To:<fklein at legal.org>
Subject: RE: New Year's Resolutions and Greetings

Happy New Year, Fred!  I wish you all of life's true blessings: health,
loving family, dear friends, laughter, tears of joy, the ability to see,
touch, smell the beauty of trees, flowers, babies, puppies and kittens.
I hope you experience the joy of helping those less fortunate and
remember that life is an adventure and yours is one-of-a-kind.