[Fredslist] PLUMCHOICE is a great thing

Theresa Ulyatt tulyatt at mdegroup.com
Wed Dec 28 10:30:21 EST 2005

Dear Gothamites,
I had the occasion to need some SERIOUS troubleshooting on my home network
with 2 wireless laptops connected and one old desktop. I was really
irritated by the mess on the old Dell desktop with spam/spyware/and viruses
slowing down everything I was doing and affecting the wireless laptops too.
I am letting you all know that Plumchoice.com was a DEAL and a STEAL. The
nicest guy ever worked on my problem tirelessly for 99.99 flat rate and I am
good as NEW. I was amazed at the ease and felt compelled to tell you all
that this is THE ticket. No lugging pc’s to a repair store, EASY EASY EASY.
They took care of it ONLINE at night, when I was available and it was pain
free. So, if you are having any problems at home with your
printers/pcs/laptops this is the way to go.
That’s my helpful tip for the day. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Theresa Ulyatt
Sr. Vice President
Client Development & Human Capital
The MDE Group, Inc.