[Fredslist] Fw: Donated Van Needed for Large Foster Family

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 14:20:36 EST 2005

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

During this holiday season, please reach into your rolodexes and your hearts to see if you know anyone who is thinking of getting rid of a van and would be kind enough to donate it to a very needy family.

Both foster parents are on disability and have nine children with different disabilities that they are taking care of.  Their van is on its last legs and they can't afford a new one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  You may contact me and I will relay the information.

Many thanks for your kind assistance.  A healthy and happy holiday season to all and a prosperous 2006.

Gothamly,

Queenie of Weiner and Beyond

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking