[Fredslist] Holiday Gotham Greetings

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Wed Dec 21 18:40:31 EST 2005

On behalf of all  Gotham I wish you Happy Holidays (whichever you celebrate). First of all, I want to thank you with a group "Renatto" for all that you did and do. We had a wonderful giving and bountiful year together as a family or tribe, as the case may be. We collectively can do amazing, creative, fruitful "magic wand" things. We will continue to do so while still enjoying ourselves in the process. Until the next meeting or email I wish you all peace in 2006!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.