[Fredslist] help with producing novelty items/printing

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Wed Dec 14 08:14:46 EST 2005

Gothmites

My 8 year old son Harley is starting up his own  philanthropic organization during this holiday season looking to raise money for kids in need. He and some friends have come up with some ideas for products to sell to help raise $$$ and I would like to get help from you to make the ideas happen. To start......

1) looking for someone who could take his original artwork for a logo he is creating and get it into a digital format that he would be able to give to a printer, etc. to be added to products he will sell. (Graphic Artist...Alex Klein????)
2) looking for someone who could take original artwork he has done and create pages of stickers, laminated bookmarks, etc.
3) looking for someone who could produce an "Armstrong" like bracelet with his slogan and logo on it.

Remember, Dad is funding this start up so please be kind with pricing. He hopes to raise lots of $$$ for children's charities and if he can create these products will eventually try and sell them via website, (entrepreneurship starts young in my house). Keep your thinking caps on because I am certain that the product line could increase with ideas from some of you. Thanks to all for your support. Please reply to michael.zeldes at hubinternational.com

Michael Zeldes
Senior Vice President
Hub International Northeast (NYSE: HBG)
1065 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018
michael.zeldes at hubinternational.com
PH 212-338-2353
FX  212-338-2557
www.hubnortheast.com

Confidentiality Notice: This Electronic message, together with its attachments, if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or if you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.