[Fredslist] Looking for a German translator

Larry Beckler larry at becklerlaw.com
Mon Dec 12 10:44:31 EST 2005

I was contacted this morning by a German company with the following request.
Is there anyone in Gotham who can perform this task?

Motec GmbH (Gesellschaft für mobiltechnische Electronic mbH) is a company,
situated in Germany that deals with the development, production, sale and
service of camera technology. We are working in this market for more than 12
years, focusing on the European market and are intending to supply the US
market with our services.

Our camera systems could be installed on heavy utility vehicles (for example
forklift trucks, construction machines, agricultural machines, cranes and
trucks) to enable the driver to have a better visibility.

In order to have the chance to sell our products in the USA and to be able
to avoid complaints from customers, we urgently require the information,
which technical details and statements must or should be respected in the
manuals of technological equipment.

We are searching somebody who can help us in that project (for example a
translation bureau that is specialized in this area) and would be grateful,
if you could give us any support or addresses or any other references.

Assisting entrepreneurs in building their dreams.
Streamlining the operations of existing businesses.

The Law Office of Laurence B. Beckler
575 Madison Avenue, Suite #1006
New York, NY 10022-2511
TEL: (917) 596-1917
FAX: (212) 504-2820
E-MAIL: larry at becklerlaw.com
www.becklerlaw.com

This electronic transmission ("email") contains confidential and proprietary
information of the sender identified at the end of the email or in the
attachment and is intended for the named recipient only. All contents are
the copyright property of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are required to respect the sender's worldwide legal rights and to
delete the email and destroy all copies in your system; you are prohibited
by law from further copying or distribution of the email or disclosure of
its contents. Kindly notify the sender if you received this email in error
so that we can resend it to the intended recipient. We appreciate your
cooperation.