[Fredslist] Charity Event Pre-New Year's Gala

Hluciling at aol.com Hluciling at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 13:25:41 EST 2005

Hello Gothamites,

I am a member of a fundraising organization:  Support Network, INc. which
raises fund for the Harlem Hospital Neonatel clinic.  Our funds go toward the
purchase of special equipment need for successful neonatel care.  This year our
Big fund raising event will be held at the Gotham Hall on Broadway, on December
30th.  the tickets are $ 250, per person and the event is black tie, open
bar, dinner, dancing 10:30 -4:00 am.
It is a great event and a very worthy cause.
For tickets or to make a contribution, I can be reached at:

Helen Anderson
917 359 3637 or
hluciling at aol.com

Thanks for your attention,