[Fredslist] State Department Help

David Bacall David.Bacall at axa-advisors.com
Fri Dec 9 15:00:31 EST 2005

I am wondering if anyone has a connection with the state department.
Apparently it is somewhat difficult to get tourist Visas from the
Philippines into the US. We have a wedding coming up and a lot of the
Family lives over there and are concerned that they wont be able to
get a visa in time.

Thanks Gotham
dave

David I. Bacall
AXA-Advisors
1633 Broadway
NY NY 10019

Please visit my new website at www.DAVIDBACALL.com

--
Confidentiality Note:  This e-Mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may

The individual sending this communication offers Securities and
investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY
212-314-4600), member NASD, SIPC.  Annuity and insurance products
offered through AXA Network, LLC and its subsidiaries. David I. Bacall
is licensed to sell insurance in the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY,
OH, PA & TX; is registered to offer securities in the following
states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, OH, PA & TX and is registered to officer
investment advisory services in the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY,
OH, PA & TX.

CA Lic. # 0E79375

Confidentiality Note:  This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.