[Fredslist] Cocktail Party Survey

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Thu Dec 8 10:09:47 EST 2005

For those of you who attended last week's great cocktail party it will come
as no surprise that we may have too much of a good thing and may have out
grown the Friars Club.  The problem is that Entertainment Chairman Norman
Spizz has canvassed the area and finds that the $60 price can not be
matched any where else.  We want to stay in midtown and the prupose of this
email is to survey our party going members to ask whether they would prefer
a larger more commodious venue at a cost in the $80 to $85 range or want to
suffer along at the Friars for whatever the price will be next year. Please
let me know as we would like to make plans and do not want to upset the
chemistry of our number one event!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***