[Fredslist] Attorney Needed

Sylvia Bruzzese bruzzese_s at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:48:09 EST 2005

Hello Fellow Gothamnites!

A dear friend of mine is in need of an attorney who has experience
litigating "lead poising" cases.  My friend owns a 3 family house in
Newburgh, NY and he is being sued by a former tenant who only lived there a
few months and claims she got lead poisoning from living there.  Not
surprisingly my friend's insurance company told him they do not cover
incidents of lead poisoning.

He needs guidance and legal advise. Any referrals or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Sylvia Bruzzese