[Fredslist] Save the date - January 18 - Industry Specific luncheon - Marketing

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 14:10:54 EST 2005

Hello Gotham,

Save the date - January 18th

12:30 PM until 2:00 PM
The Friars Club

Marketing Luncheon
Speaker - Robert Levin
Editor-in-chief & Publisher
The New York Enterprise Report

More information to follow.

Remember, the industry specific luncheon has no requirements for "seats around the table".  All are welcomed as are potential Gothamites, clients, etc.  The cost to attend will be the cost of lunch, to be determined.

Mark your calendars!!!

Our first industry specific luncheon was a big success in the real estate industry.

Gothamly,

Queenie, "Inventor" of Industry Specific Luncheons (my wording this time)

Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking

718-336-4544    telephone

www.insurance-for-business.com