[Fredslist] Manhattan Apartment Desparately Needed

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 10:21:50 EST 2005

 I need a bit of Gotham magic. A friend is  being forced out of the rent controlled apartment she has been living  in for over thirteen years. She can't afford exorbitant Manhattan rents  but needs to stay in NYC.  Being a more mature woman, she is not  looking to share an apartment.

  Does anyone out there know of an affordable apartment in Manhattan? Please respond to me directly.

  Thanks!

  Rona