[Fredslist] Robert Half International - 2 openings

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:35:46 EDT 2005

Hello David,

I am looking to hire for 2 positions internally here at Robert Half
International, Inc. (<http://www.rhi.com>www.rhi.com).  Can you forward
this for me!

1). A strong sales professional for our Officeteam division
(<http://www.officeteam.com>www.officeteam.com) and

2). For our Accountemps (<http://www.accountemps.com>www.accountemps.com)
division a sales professional with a background in Accounting and/or Finance.

Description is listed below:

Accountemps is the temporary Financial Staffing division of Robert Half
International (RHI).  RHI is the recognized leader in temporary financial
staffing, providing excellent opportunities in the areas of accounting,
bookkeeping, credit and collections, data entry, finance, payroll, and
taxation.  RHI was the first S & P 500 Company in the Staffing industry,
and appeared on the Forbes Platinum List of top business service firms for
investor returns and growth.  Business Week featured RHI in a September
2002 cover story as one of several companies with a history of ethics and
integrity in business.  Additionally, Morningstar Inc., a global,
independent investment research firm, named Robert Half International's
Chairman and CEO, Max Messmer, as 2003 CEO of the Year.

As a Staffing Manager, you will sell our services to prospective clients,
build existing client relationships, recruit and place accounting and
financial professionals.  In a sales capacity, you will market to clients
by phone, conduct client meetings and participate in networking
events.  Recruiting functions include interviewing applicants, consulting
with candidates on industry trends and placing candidates on temporary
assignments.  Individuals in this position work in a team environment,
while being held accountable for individual sales growth targets.  We are
searching for results-oriented sales leaders with self-confidence,
perseverance and a high sense of urgency.

RHI will provide you with the industrys most progressive training, tools
and technology to assist you in developing your business.  You will learn
the formula that has helped Accountempss Staffing Managers become the most
highly compensated, respected professionals in the industry.  As a member
of our team you will receive a competitive base salary, bonus
opportunities, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, paid-time off and
stock options.  In addition, we offer strong advancement and growth
opportunities.

Accountemps is an Equal Opportunity Employer

OfficeTeam is the Administrative division of Robert Half International
(RHI).  RHI is the worlds leader in specialized staffing, with more than 50
years in the industry.  RHI was the first S & P 500 Company in the Staffing
industry, and has appeared on the Forbes Platinum List of top business
service firms for investor returns and growth.  Business Week featured RHI
in a September 2002 cover story as a company with a strong history of
ethics and integrity in business.  Additionally, Morningstar Inc., a
global, independent investment research firm, named Robert Half
International's Chairman and CEO, Max Messmer, as 2003 CEO of the Year.

As a Staffing Manager, you will sell our services to prospective clients,
build existing client relationships, recruit and place administrative
professionals.  In a sales capacity, you will market to clients by phone,
conduct client meetings and participate in networking events.  Recruiting
functions include interviewing applicants, consulting with candidates on
industry trends and placing candidates on temporary
assignments.  Individuals in this position work in a team environment,
while being held accountable for individual sales growth targets.  We are
searching for results-oriented sales leaders with self-confidence,
perseverance and a high sense of urgency.

RHI will provide you with the industrys most progressive training, tools
and technology to assist you in developing your business.  You will learn
the formula that has helped OfficeTeams Staffing Managers become the most
highly compensated, respected professionals in the industry.  As a member
of our team you will receive a competitive base salary, bonus
opportunities, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, paid-time off and
stock options.  In addition, we offer strong advancement and growth
opportunities.

OfficeTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer

I will see you soon,

Peter Vanterpool, Jr.
Branch Manager
Accountemps/Robert Half International
8002 Kew Gardens Road, Suite 201
Kew Gardens, NY  11415
(718) 997-1140, fax (718) 997-1123
<mailto:Peter.Vanterpool at RHI.com>Peter.Vanterpool at RHI.com

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948