[Fredslist] Mentor update

Diane DiResta diane at diresta.com
Sat Aug 27 08:23:23 EDT 2005

The work I did with my mentor, Phil Courtney is paying off. He helped me
with search engine optimization.

I received 3 qualified leads from the internet within a week or two. I have
already closed the first two (Office Depot and Starwood Hotels) and am
working on the third  (UCLA).  I'll know by September.

Prior to his mentoring it was a rarity to get leads from the internet.
Imagine what would happen if my search engines were turbo charged. Guess I'm
ready for the next level.

Diane DiResta (women's group)

DiResta Communications, Inc.

Communicating with Impact

31 E32nd Street  Suite 300

New York, NY 10016  USA

212 481-8484 X312

www.diresta.com

Knockout Presentations-Amazon's best selling public speaking book