[Fredslist] FW: JOB SEARCH UPDATE

Stuart Oltchick soltchick at msn.com
Fri Aug 26 16:17:31 EDT 2005

To All:

John is a friend with a strong and rather unique background. I am attaching
his email to me as well as his resume.

Stuart

Stuart Portfolio Consultants, LP
1449 Lexington Avenue, 3B
New York, NY  10128
Tel:  212-360-7500
Fax:  212-360-7503
Email:  soltchick at msn.com

This is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to sell the
securities/instruments mentioned.  We do not represent this is accurate or
complete and we may not update this.  Past performance is not indicative of
future returns.  For additional information, and important disclosures,
contact me.  This communication is solely for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential information.  We do not waive confidentiality by
mistransmission.