[Fredslist] New Members at Gotham Westchester

Phyllisdci at aol.com Phyllisdci at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 10:46:48 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham City Networking  Members:

We are happy to advise that we recently welcomed Josette Dewey  and Barry
Malter as the
newest members of the Gotham Westchester  Group.
Josette's web  design company, Sheffield Media Group, provides holistic web
design service from  concept to completion.
Barry Malter provides  IT services in the form of Technology Implementation
for firms in the NY Metro  Area.

We look forward to  networking with both Josette and Barry and hope that you
also have  the
opportunity to network with these two talented individuals in the near
future.

Best regards,

Phyllis Harbinger,
Gotham Westchester Group Coordinator