[Fredslist] Gotham's Brain Trust

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Wed Aug 24 11:07:11 EDT 2005

Hi Gotham Family,

The Mentorship program will enrich your Gotham membership.

Gotham has a wide variety of members in different professions with different skills.

If you haven't signed up to be a Mentor and/or a Mentee, you are missing a most valuable part of your membership.

Let me know what skills you are looking to improve.  Let me know what skills you would like to impart to another.

"What goes around comes around".  Said another way, one hand washes the other and both hands wash the face.

Gothamly,

Queenie, Co-chair
Gotham Mentoring Program

Linda R. Newman