[Fredslist] Sell Your Stuff on eBay with the help of.... Jennifer Schaeffer

Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com Jacquelynn.Atcheson at americanhm.com
Tue Aug 23 12:05:52 EDT 2005

Fellow Gothamites:

I had the pleasure of having Jennifer Schaeffer of the Chin Bin at our New
Jersey meeting last week. She has a unique service where she will take your
new and old items and sell them on eBay for you .

I gave her some of my old designer pocketbooks and cell phones and now I am
happy to say: I have cash in my pocket without doing a thing.  She is now
going to sell my old golf clubs.

Please read her ad and don't hesitate to call her. This is a truly great
service for all of us who are too busy to take the time ourselves!!

______________________

Sell Your Stuff on eBay...With My Help!

Making Money on eBay Just Got Easier...with The Chin Bin!  The Chin Bin will
take digital pictures of your item(s), list them on eBay at no cost to you,
sell the item over a 7 day sale, mail the item(s) to the auction winner(s),
and receive payment from the auction winner via PayPal.

The best part:  YOU KEEP 80% of the net PROFIT!!!  E-mail for more info!

Jennifer Schaeffer

President

The Chin Bin

 <BLOCKED::mailto:TheChinBin at yahoo.com> TheChinBin at yahoo.com

______________________

Happy Labor Day to you all and enjoy the rest of what summer has to bring
our way!!

Jacqui Atcheson, Sr. Loan Officer
American Home Mortgage
7800 River Road