[Fredslist] My Website Has Been Updated With New Financial Information!

David I. Bacall David.Bacall at axa-advisors.com
Fri Aug 19 12:18:59 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamite:

I wanted to let you know that my website has been updated with new
financial information for August 2005.

This month's updated sections include:

        o Life Insurance
        o Life Expectancy
        o Cash Flow Analysis
        o Net Worth
        o Lifetime Earnings
        o Risk Tolerance
        o College Funding
        o Savings Goals
        o Savings Accumulation
        o Federal Income Tax
        o Tax-Deferred Savings
        o IRA Eligibility
        o Roth IRA Conversion
        o Cost of Retirement
        o Impact of Inflation
        o Estate Taxes
        o Loan Payoff
        o Home Affordability
        o Mortgage Refinancing
        o Mortgage Acceleration
        o Retirement Plan Early Distribution
        o Taxable Equivalent Yield
        o Capital Gains Taxes
        o Long-Term Care Self Insurance
        o LTCI Cost of Waiting
        o Disability Income Insurance
        o Credit Card Debt
        o Retirement Portfolio Lifespan
        o Financial IQ Test
        o Personal Inflation Rate
        o Car Affordability
        o Lease Payment
        o Lease Interest

Just click on the link below to visit my Web site.  Use the "Newsletter"
tab in the top
navigation menu to view my selection of informative financial articles.

www.DAVIDBACALL.com

If you have any questions or you'd like to discuss any of the featured
articles, feel free
to send me a message using either the e-mail link or the Contact Us link
on my Web
site's Home page.

If you know of a family member, friend or colleague who would be
interested in reading any
of these articles, forward them a copy of this e-mail, or use the Tell A
Friend link on
my Web site.

Best Regards,

David I. Bacall
Financial Consultant

--
David I. Bacall
AXA Advisors

Please visit my new web site at www.DAVIDBACALL.com

--
Confidentiality Note:  This e-Mail is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is

The individual sending this communication offers Securities and
investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY
212-314-4600), member NASD, SIPC.  Annuity and insurance products
offered through AXA Network, LLC and its subsidiaries. David I. Bacall
is licensed to sell insurance in the following states: CT, NJ, NY, OH &
PA; is registered to offer securities in the following states: CA, CT,
NJ, NY, OH & PA and is registered to officer investment advisory
services in the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, OH & PA.

California License Number 0E79375

Confidentiality Note:  This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.