[Fredslist] Holiday Cards to Benefit the High School for Leadership - Please Read

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 10:24:25 EDT 2005

To all our generous friends in Gotham:

As Gothamites always say, "it is better to give than to receive."

This year, for the first time, the High School for Leadership & Public
Service will be selling a student-designed holiday greeting card. The theme  will
be "Peace".

The purpose for the sale of these cards is to raise funds to  support our
school. Your order, when you place it, will be  a partially tax deductible
contribution.

The price of the cards will be $10.00 for 12 (twelve) holiday cards, plus
shipping and handling. Alternatively, the cards will be made available for pick
up at a midtown office location. The Friends of Leadership have arranged for
payment through Pay Pal should you wish to order them over the Internet.

These traditional, non-denominational, diversified cards will be  available
in mid-October. We will remind you again as the design develops.  Please keep a
place in your heart, and a designated spot in your holiday budget  to support
our school.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.