[Fredslist] health insurance promotion

Howard W. Bersch howard at hwbinsurance.com
Fri Aug 19 06:11:35 EDT 2005

Howard W. Bersch

P. O. Box 283

Leonia, NJ 07605-0283

Tel: 201-567-3236    Fax: 201-567-6210

Email:  <mailto:howard at hwbinsurance.com> howard at hwbinsurance.com

Web site: www.hwbinsurance.com

August, 2005

Dear Friends:

The cost of health insurance has surpassed taxes as the number one concern
of employers.

*	Are you over budget on your health care plan?
*	Are your medical insurance premiums getting the best of you?
*	Should you choose a HMO, POS, PPO or a combination plan?

If you have 2-50 "eligible" employees, you can now obtain Group Health
Insurance on a GUARANTEED BASIS.  You cannot be turned down! No pre-existing
condition provisions if you have no break in coverage.

I can quote plans from all of the insurance companies admitted to do
business in your state.

Please call, fax or email me and I will send you a census form. I will
provide you with competitive quotes from the top rated insurance companies
at no cost and at no obligation to you.

You owe it to yourself to take a look at these plans and the premiums,
especially since acceptance in the plans is now guaranteed.

If I am not your insurance broker, we are both losing money.

Cordially,

Howard Bersch

Take Care of Tomorrow Today

Insurance/Investments/Benefits

Securities offered through Cadaret Grant & Company

Member NASD/SIPC. One Lincoln Center, 15th Floor, Syracuse, NY 13202 Tel:
315-471-2191

Howard W. Bersch
tel. 201 567-3236
fax 201 567-6210