[Fredslist] Two jobs at Converseon - admin asst and web developer

Stephanie Schwab stephanies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:16:14 EDT 2005

Hi everyone:

We're growing quickly at Converseon and have two new openings for
stellar people who want to work hard, have fun, learn a lot, and help
us grow.  If you know of anyone who is interested in these positions,
please pass them along to me directly at sschwab at converson.com.  No
recruiters, please.

Both positions are located in our office in the Flatiron district
(26th & Broadway). Please send resume and brief letter regarding
interest in these positions as well as salary expectation. Emailed
resumes only, no fax or phone calls.  Learn more about Converseon at
http://www.converseon.com.  Email resumes/letters to
sschwab at converseon.com.

_____________________________________
Job #1: Administrative Assistant

Admin needed for growing digital marketing agency Admin person needed
to support fast-growing interactive marketing agency. Duties include
database maintenance, internet research, PPC advertising support,
client administration/invoicing, support of senior executives and new
business initiatives.

Experience with Excel and Powerpoint as well as strong internet and
organizational skills are essential. Telephone/professional
communications skills also critical. Growth opportunity in marketing
for right individual. Part-time could work with the right person;
full-time more likely.

Salary in the $20-30k range, depending on experience.  Health/dental
benefits health/dental benefits included after three months.

_____________________________________
Job #2: Web Developer

Digital marketing agency seeks web developer. We're looking for an
energetic recent graduate (1-2 years out of college) who wants to join
our fast-growing marketing agency in Manhattan as a Web Developer.
Specific marketing experience is not required; however, clear
understanding of the internet marketing space is important and
HTML/software skills are essential (see below). We work hard in a fun
and casual environment.  Salary in the $25-$35k range or depending on
experience, health/dental benefits included after three months.

Web Developer Duties

The Web Developer will work with us on various client projects,
including developing HTML templates & emails, blogs, web pages, SEO,
small databases and other web/tech projects. The position requires
strong understanding of the internet business environment (you do
everything on the net) and a variety of
HTML/photoshop/RSS/blog/Java/PHP/XML/database skills.

Perfect for techie person who wants to get into marketing - we'll
teach you the marketing side, you'll handle all of our "geeky"
html/coding needs.  Could be part-time or full-time depending on the
person and capabilities - but must reside on-site, no virtual or
telecommuting applicants, please.

Web Developer Required Qualifications

-- ***HTML/web skills required - ideally all or most of HTML/
photoshop/ RSS/ blog/ Java/ PHP/ XML/ database...
-- Experience with e-commerce sites/online marketing ideal
-- Bachelors Degree required
-- Ideally 1 year or more working within a professional organization
on web-related projects
-- Excellent communication and organizational skills
-- Strong analytical skills
-- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on
teamwork and attention to detail

thanks so much for passing this along to great people!
Stephanie Schwab
sschwab at converseon.com