[Fredslist] Fw: Networking - Ben Tapper

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Fri Aug 5 14:26:30 EDT 2005

Resume is attached to this!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 08/05/2005 02:25 PM -----

             Jennifer Kim
             <jennk11 at yahoo.co
                                       fklein at legal.org
             08/05/2005 11:47                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Networking - Ben Tapper

Hello Mr. Klein,

It was great speaking with you this morning.  Thank you again for all your
help.

Essentially what I am looking to do is practice real estate law.  My
interest also lies in corporate law, trusts & estates and immigration law.

I am looking for a place to enhance my experiences and to grow with the
company/firm.

I have attached my resume for your review.  Please contact me if you need
any additional information.

Thank you.

Jennifer Kim

This e-mail communication may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. It is intended only for the individual(s) or entity named
above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If
you are not the intended recipient (or received this email in error),
please notify the sender immediately and destroy (delete) this e-mail and
all copies of it. Please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of
this communication to others. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank
you.

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page (See attached file:
2005 RESUME.doc)
***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***