[Fredslist] Carpenter in Rockland or Bergen County

Rhirschfeld at aol.com Rhirschfeld at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 05:34:09 EDT 2005

Does anyone know a good carpenter in Rockland or Bergen County? I woke up
this morning to find half my bed on the floor! Rachel

Rachel  Hirschfeld, Esq.
Practice Limited to New York
Trusts and Estates - Pet  Trusts - Medicaid Planning

Send All Correspondence to
1A Robin Lane,  Old Tappan, NJ 07675
Ph: (201) 768-3613
Fx: (925)  888-1644
rhirschfeld at aol.com

New York Office
330 East 49th  Street
Suite 1E
New York, NY 10017
Ph: (212) 353-8456

The  information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it
is
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual recipient
identified above. If the reader of this message is not  the intended
recipient, you are
hereby notified that any distribution or  copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this  communication in error, please notify us
immediately and
delete from your  system. Thank you.