[Fredslist] Seeking Tenant Lists

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Fri Apr 29 15:21:38 EDT 2005

Fellow Gothamite, Leslie Berkoff, who is traveling today, has a client
in need of help with the following question. She isn't sure it is
attainable, but wants to pose it to Gotham, as we are known for
achieving great things.

"I'm looking for a list of tenants in 4 or 5 very specific downtown
Manhattan buildings (financial district).  Do you know of anyone who
sells lists like that?"

Please respond directly to Leslie at lberkoff at moritthock.com.

Lisa B.Waterman
Director of Marketing
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS *  FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x267
Fax: (516) 240-3310
www. israeloff.com
Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?