[Fredslist] ride to Monday's Golf Tournament

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 17:01:48 EDT 2005

If anyone is going from the midtown/Chelsea area to the golf tournament JUST FOR THE COCKTAILS AND DINNER, I could use a ride to get there and back Monday.  Please let me know and what time and where to meet.  I am coming from 6th Ave. and 27th St. but can meet at any convenient spot.  Thanks Gothamites....Gerry Goldhaber  (212) 379-6661(O) or (917) 279-6661 (Cell)