[Fredslist] RENNATO: Database Development

Justin Green jgreen at haysventures.com
Sat Apr 23 09:57:59 EDT 2005

Justin Green
HaysVentures LLC
Principal
330 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017

(646) 495 5759  (Phone)
(646) 495 5764  (Fax)
(917) 921-8775 (Cell)

jgreen at haysventures.com
www.haysventures.com

This transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended solely for the recipient(s) indicated above. If the reader of
the message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any review, use, disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, or
distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail or telephone. In addition, No warranty or
representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the
information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors,
omissions, change in price, rental or other conditions, withdrawals
without notice, and to any special listing condition, imposed by our
principals. We assume no liability regarding the data we provide and
advise that you check official government and other sources before
making any financial decision using this data.