[Fredslist] Meeting with Joe Sciabiaca

Robbie Jacobs rjacobs at mailroomsolutions.com
Thu Apr 21 03:22:05 EDT 2005

Fellow Gothamites,

I would like to thank Joe Sciabica for taking some of his valuable time this past Tuesday to come to my office at 2 Penn Plaza to learn a little more about me and my company. I realized a few things in my meeting with him:

1) There are so many great people in our Gotham Community.

2) I need to communicate all of the things that happen to me because of Gotham to the rest of the members. We need to tell everyone everything that we do with other members, even if it's a brief meeting.

3) There must be three or four Fred Klein clones, because there is no other answer to how much he gets done.

4) Joe Sciabica is a great guy who works hard for Gotham.

Thanks.

Have a great day,

Robbie Jacobs
ASAP/DPI, Inc.