[Fredslist] Looking for position Marketing/consulting or account management

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Fri Apr 15 15:47:53 EDT 2005

Gotham members,
Wayne Coghill is a friend of my supervisor who has asked me to circulate Wayne's attached resume because he has heard of the power of Gotham. Please read the attached and see what someone can do.
Thanks
Bob Formica

-

Anthony, thanks for your advice and for your willingness to forward my
resume to your collegues. I'll pick up a copy of those suggested books
this weekend.

As I mentioned, my primary interests are in CPG marketing and/or
marketing consulting, as this is what I was involved in previously.
However, I've realized that many of my skills and experiences, which
include strong analytical and presentation skills as well as account
management experience, are easily transferrable to other industries.

I've attached a copy of my resume to this email.  Again, thank you for
being willing to pass this along, and I'd be interested in any
feedback you would care to give concering my resume and my background.

Best regards,

Wayne Coghill

Anthony Migliorino
Cell 347-996-1424