[Fredslist] Gotham Confidential

Dr J drjune.kallos at verizon.net
Thu Apr 14 22:59:22 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites-

We have finally found a date for our first meeting: Thursday. 21 April 2005
at the Friars from 8am sharp to 9.20am.  we can change the time for future
meetings but needed to start to work sometime.

Since the kitchen is not open, please bring your own coffee, bagel and
whatever else you may want.  Please note that eight Gothamites have
responded,so, theoretically. we have room for two more. It would be better
to have two groups of 8 than one of sixteen!  Loo