[Fredslist] Mentor Workshop - April 28th

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Wed Apr 13 09:46:49 EDT 2005

Good Morning Fellow Gothamites,

We are pleased to announce that our very own Jane Maloney, Founder of Interaction, Inc., a training and coaching corporation will be facilitating a workshop on Mentoring.  Jane's first workshop was well attended and well received and she has graciously offered to give another one on April 28th, see details below.

Please go to the web site and read ALL about Jane.  I'll just tell you she is a member of our New York Women's Group and she has an MA in Organizational Psychology.  She is a great Gothamite!!!
Dear Gothamites,

Please save the date:

April 28th
Jane Maloney of our Women's Group
Facilitates Workshop for our Mentoring Program

4:00 PM to 5:30 PM at The Friars Club

There is no charge for this event.

Wine will be served afterwards at our first MMM - Mentor/Mentee Mixer.

If you are a Mentor or a Mentor, please come.

If you would like to be a Mentor or a Mentor, please come.

Please RSVP to queenie at thorn.net as space is limited!

Gothamly,

Queenie

Co-Chair, Mentoring Program