[Fredslist] Queens 4/21 Save the Date

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:28:32 EDT 2005

My Fellow Networkers,

The Queens meeting is next week! This still gives you time to invite good
networkers - the lifeblood of OUR group.

The last 2 meetings we were back to our usual self with 20 plus, members
and guests, exchanging leads and business information.

Remember, our new home is the Pan Am Motor Inn at 79-00 Queens Boulevard,
Elmhurst, NY11373. It is a short walk from the train and plenty of free
parking.

PLEASE RSVP TO ME

David Stein.

Save the date Thursday, April 21st (we meet the 3rd Thursday of every
month) 8am

CLICK LINK FOR DIRECTIONS (YOU CAN ALSO COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER)

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsre
s=1&1y=US&1a=57+22+255th+Street&1c=Little+Neck&1s=NY&1z=11362&2y=US&2a=79-00
+Queens+Boulevard&2c=Elmhurst&2s=NY&2z=11373