[Fredslist] Dateline NBC - Wednesday at 8pm

Ross B. Intelisano rossbi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 11:19:50 EDT 2005

My wife, Stacey Reiss, is back to work after her pregnancy leave and has of course jumped in head first.   She's co-producing a one-hour special airing this Wednesday night on Dateline NBC at 8pm about the controversy over the historical facts in Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code.  From our son, Leonardo di Brooklyn,  to Leonardo da Vinci…

If you're one of the seemingly 6 people on the planet who haven't read the book, don't worry, the show doesn't reveal the ending.

Hope you can catch it.

Ross

Ross B. Intelisano, Esq. Rich Intelisano LLP1 Trinity Centre111 Broadway, Suite 1303New York, NY 10006Tel.:  (212) 433-1480Fax : (212) 433-1481e-mail: rintelisano at richintelisano.com