[Fredslist] Thoughts from the "self proclaimed" Queen of Networking

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Tue Apr 5 10:21:33 EDT 2005

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

Here's a thought I would like to share with you today.

There are all different ways to meet people in Gotham.  The most obvious is going to your Gotham Group meeting on a regular basis.

Here's one you may not have thought of:

When your fellow members post to Fredslist, why not answer that you would like to get to know them better?

Start your conversation in e-mail and take it from there.

I have met some of the nicest people that way and you will too!

One woman's opinion...

Gothamly,

Queenie of the Barry Weiner Group, etc.

Linda R. Newman