[Fredslist] "one of the most amazing resumes I've ever seen"

Al Berrios al at alberrios.com
Fri Apr 1 14:06:42 EST 2005

Hi Gothamites,

Attached is one of the most amazing resumes I've ever seen.  Dr. Smith's
accomplishments are breathtaking given his relative youth.  A highly
skilled plastic surgeon, he wants to "apply [his] clinical/medical and
scientific skills in a strategic consulting role within the healthcare
industry."

I've suggested Dr. Smith explore opportunities with the big strategy
consulting firms (i.e. McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture, Booz Allen,
Deloitte, AT Kearny, IBM, First Consulting, IMS Health).  Law firms may
also want to take a look.  If you know anyone at these type of firms,
kindly forward his resume.

Needless to say, a find like this doesn't come along too often.

Thanks,
.al