Heron Financial Group | Wealth Advisors counsels individuals and families on investments, asset allocation, executive compensation, 401K planning for individuals and businesses, life insurance & annuities, college tuition, retirement, estate and divorce planning.
Our clients are executives, managing partners of law firms and consultancies, Wall Street professionals, owners of businesses, and heads of families.
Our purpose is to clarify and simplify the means by which our clients achieve their financial goals.
We have grown our assets and revenues over 50% in 2013 by having a very precisely defined “ideal prospect.” Our marketing, services, processes and technology are all optimized to serve this client.
A good lead for me –An ideal prospect will have these characteristics:
1. $500K minimum in investable assets. Ideally $1-10 million in assets
2. Time stressed executive, managing partner, head of business or head of family that just wants his or her problems solved.
3. Is NOT already managing their own money successfully
4. Is NOT already working with a good advisor
5. Has had a triggering life event, which is causing them to think about their money such as:
A. Change in marital status, marriage or divorce
B. Birth of a child or grand child
C. Promotion, job change or pending retirement
D. Windfall such as restricted stock, stock options, sale of a business or inheritance
6. Aged 45-55, though obviously we will work with clients outside that age range.